Subject: Re: [xacml] New core and delegation drafts uploaded

Hi Rich,

There is no such document at the moment, but it would be fairly easy to
make one. There is a summary of changes for each draft and a word diff,
so you could just read those and collect them into a single document
summarizing the changes.

Regarding requirements, there are discussions about these in the email
archives and meeting minutes. Look for discussions where Frank
Siebenlist is participating. Also, the 3.0 issues list is on the wiki.
Old closed issues are on a separate page. All this could of course also
made into a doc if that would be useful.