Subject: Re: [xacml-demo-tech] RE: [xacml] RSA 2008

There is no formal outputs from WS-Federation TC available yet. We have
earlier pointed out that all the use-cases covered
by WS-Federation are already implemented in SAML 2.0, a well-known and
widely implemented standard. Use of unratified WS-Federation drafts
increases costs for customers by duplicating technology standards but
with no other demonstrable benefits.

Dee, could you please remove Oracle from the list of companies are
interested in participating in the RSA interop? Its fairly clear now
that the intention here is to highlight a single vendors product.

Thanks,
prateek