Subject: Fall Forum

HI,

This is the event we discussed this morning, http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008. The program committee has held a space for an XACML InterOp at Ditton – plus a presentation spot focused on international healthcare.

I was delighted to hear the positive response. I don’t think we need to re-gear the scenario too much but we need to be mindful of the European focus of this event. This is a very different audience; we tend to draw many folks (public and private) from Europe and Asia. Please confirm if you may be interested, this is not a commitment, I’d like to keep the space open in the programme.

Thanks!

Dee