Subject: Re: [xacml] Conformance Tests

functionally tags and branches are the same thing in svn. if the
semantics are an issue we can easily create/rename a directory
structure called 'branches' rather than 'tags', but i am strongly
opposed to creating static version names in the trunk. v1 is not a
'component' of v2 if for no other reason than we cannot ensure 100%
backwards compatibility in the specification in definitely.

further, this structure doesn't alleviate the "issue that spans
version" user case. if there are multiple "live" instances of a test,
the only solution is to replicate the changes (barring a merge).
conversely, there are changes that may have unique results based upon
version (e.g. deprecation of data type)