Subject: Re: [xacml] Conformance Tests

Well, yes, but tags and branches are really a kludge in svn. Personally
I have moved to version control software beyond svn. ;-)

And, I thought from the obligation/advice discussion that you felt that
semantics are important. ;-)

I do think that v1 is a component. It's a component of the conformance
test package. It's not a version of the conformance test package. Though
it is a version of XACML, it's not XACML we are versioning here.

But anyway, I could live with your suggested approach.