Subject: Re: [xacml] New XACML profile - ALFA

Hal -- a man with several lawyers in his family who clearly spent too
much time listening to them -- has it about right.  We'd need to look
at whatever final naming configuration the TC  proposes, but it sounds
like you are pursuing the right approach.  Sounds like a cool
functionality.  Best of luck.  Regards  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php