Subject: No Subject

4. The pointer to comments/issues/resolution during the public review
period:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/email/archives/index.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/documents.php

5. The pointer to votes/comments:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/ballots.php

6. The pointer to the publicly visible comments archive for the TC:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xcbf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/email/archives/index.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/

7. The statement from the TC chair certifying that all TC members have been
provided with a copy
of the OASIS IPR Policy:
"I, Tyky Aichelen, chair of XCBF TC , certify that I had provided all
members of the TC with a copy of the OASIS IPR Policy."

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen
OASIS XCBF TC Chair

**** Attachment XCBF XML Common Biometric Format CS 1.1.doc has been