xdi-editors message

Subject: Re: [xdi-editors] questions about browser-viewable copies on xdi.org

the stylesheet can be found publicly here [1]. we could point to that while we are drafting.

=peterd

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/DocBook/spec-0.4/stylesheets/oasis-specification-html.xsl

On Nov 24, 2014, at 12:16 AM, =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:

Joseph, it sounds like you and Markus are in violent agreement on this. Who do we need to contact at OASIS to "make it so"?