xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] notes from meeting in Nice, Jan 29 2009

Thank you Nick for your useful comments. I'm synchronizing the doc
with the latest XDI-RDF specs (v12, currently it was based on v11).
For the time being, I've decided to report in the document only the
semantic relations which are consolidated, but yes, there may be
others and I think that we should describe them as well.
Could you detail a bit more which kind of relation do you see between
$has and $has$a (e.g. which constraints on the set of allowed XDI
statements, etc.)?

Thanks,
Giovanni