xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] notes from meeting in Nice, Jan 29 2009

I'm on a plane back from my Salt Lake City trip and trying to catch up on
these recent threads. There are so many good points in Markus' original
notes, and in Nick's response, that trying to respond inline would become a
real tangle. So I'm going to pull out several individual points/open
questions and split them into separate threads.

=Drummond