xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Documents / Schedule ?

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Michael Schwartz <mike@gluu.org> wrote:

1) What documents are required to complete the final XDI spec.

Mike, the list of all the potential XDI 1.0 specs is at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs. It's a long list. Of these, the ones we've agreed are most needed are: a) Addressing and Graph Model, and b) Serialization.

2) What outstanding issues need to be discussed to finish these documents.

1) Graph notation (which I think is done after last week's call).

2) 1.0 metagraph operators. The current proposal is at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/MetagraphSymbols. Giovanni wants to work through http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiNewFoundation before adopting them.

3) Examples.

3) What is the schedule for completion?

That of course depends on the amount of time XDI members have to devote to them. My goal is to have Working Drafts of the Addressing and Graph Model spec and the Serialization spec by mid-January. I plan to have time in December to work on these two drafts. I'm hoping at least one or two other TC members can also volunteer time in December and early January.

Volunteers?

Let's make this the lead topic on the agenda for this week's telecon on Thursday.

=Drummond