xdi message

Subject: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 09:00 - 10:30AM PT 2013-07-26

Drummond and Joseph and maybe others won't be available today, but let's still try to have a TC call "light" for those of us who are here...

XDI TC Agenda

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 26 July 2013 USA
Time:  09:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE LINK TO THIS AGENDA AND LIVE MEETING MINUTES IS:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5Mx0ITqJdLwo8wM5GD9lcqehgbgnrhk-k2sERwc7J0/edit

THE WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS MEETING ARE:

1. Go to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 5474

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

AGENDA

NEWS & UPDATES

PRESENTATIONS/DISCUSSIONS

SPEC TEMPLATE DISCUSSION

Update from Joseph+Markus on Docbook templates, Github, next steps, etc.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs

https://github.com/OASIS-XDI-Technical-Committee

XDI SECURITY PATTERNS

We will continue our review of mechanisms for XDI message authentication and authorization and how they align with OAuth and PKI.

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiMessagePatterns

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201305/msg00048.html

DECISION POINTS FOR THIS CALL

This week's decision queue is the following set of proposals:

ABNF & JSON SERIALIZATION FORMATS

Joseph will continue our review of the revised ABNF and serialization formats

 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiAbnf/Discussion (see the 2013-05-05 comment)

 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201305/msg00055.html

 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/SerializationFormats

 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiDisplayFormat

 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiFlatSerialization

 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiTreeSerialization

His pending action items:

  1. Finish the Graph Tree grammer.

  2. Create a list of any open issues for discussion with the TC.

  3. Recommend MIME type parameters for identifying the serialization type.

We also need to add XDI scheme support to the = and @ context symbols.

Also see this document about usage of Context Symbols, started by Drummond:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16U7w511a3rbS2Ya6iJwjQ1lSiwrDjF9Ko2rdR83sJ0A/

DECISION POINT QUEUE REVIEW

The decision queue stack is shown on the following three auto-generated Category pages:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryLastCall

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryCurrent

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryHighPriority

See also this list of proposals that need to be developed:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiPendingIssues

NEXT CALL

Next week at the regular time.