Subject: RE: [xliff-inline] Editing operations and spliting segment

Hi Yves,

Yes an align tool that know how to do this properly could do it. What I'm afraid of is gracious splitting. I did not know about an order attribute on target but with such it would be possible to re arrange sentences in target while keeping the source and target pairs consistent. I don't see that attribute in the draft. There is also the potential issues of managing to put the correct tags in the correct piece and correct order within the unit.

Regards,
Fredrik Estreen