xliff-promotion message

Subject: RE: [xliff-promotion] [urgent] SC Review/Feedback request - Call for Papers XLIFF Symposium

Dear Dr. David,

I think it is better to give some details like page/word limits and formatting information for different formats that you've mentioned:

e.g.

• Academic paper (need to decide the accepted format(s) for the symposium e.g. from the following):

            Abstract (300 words)

Extended abstract (800 words)

Short papers: 4 pages, 2 column format, follow IEEE conference proceeding formatting guidelines

Long papers: 8 pages, 2 column format, follow IEEE conference proceeding formatting guidelines

•           Interoperability Showcase (demo)

400 words max, Demo requirements (computers/internet)

•           Case study (Word limit?)

•           Panel discussion (Max 400 words?, proposed panel participants?)

•           Poster - A1 / Colour

Thank you,

Kind regards

Asanka

p.s.

Note: the above numbers/details are just to give you an idea and they are totally random.