xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] [urgent] SC Review/Feedback request - Call for Papers XLIFF Symposium

Thanks Yves, I understand your reservations, but hope that you understand that we will need to use the service for a number of reasons. I forgot to mention that EasyChair also automatically generates proceedings :-)
I have inquired with Easy Chair how to delete an account. In case there is no official way, you can still jam the information contained on the account, so that it no longer refers to you..

Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS