xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] [urgent] SC Review/Feedback request - Call for Papers XLIFF Symposium

Bryan, Yves,

easy chair is a standard trusted solution. The authors can delete their accounts if they are not accepted and IF they do not need the account for other conferences.

It is being used for W3C, IEE and other high profile conferences.
Data of submitter is definitely safer on the EasyChair app than if we mail it around and store on local harddrives of our computers. We are not Locworld and do not have staff for managing PC and reviews by e-mail or by a home-brew application.

The benefits are that everything is on the app, papers can be assigned for reviews, ratings are automatically stored averaged etc. without need to mail around and track on excel or whantnot.

I mange all three FEISGILTT tracks that is 3 PCs, all submission and reviews, I simply cannot do it by e-mail, excel, and local storage; Can you?

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS