xliff-promotion message

Subject: RE: [xliff-promotion] [urgent] SC Review/Feedback request - Call for Papers XLIFF Symposium

Dear David,

I'm sure you have plenty of reasons to choose to use EasyChair.

You asked for our feedback about the call for proposal. Mine is that a potential speaker would possibly be annoyed at having to register to some third party site to just send a proposal. I know I would. No matter how great that site is or how easier it makes things for the organizers.

It's just my opinion.

Have a good week-end,
-yves

PS: I would still like to know how to delete a user account there: I don't see any way to do that.