Subject: Groups - Monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference modified

Monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference has been modified by Peter Reynolds (peter.reynolds@bowneglobal.ie).

Date:  Tuesday, 16 March 2004
Time:  04:00pm - 05:30pm Greenwich Mean Time

Event Description:
Tuesday,  16 March 04:00PM London/Dublin / 08:00 AM PST
International Dial-In: +44 118 376 9023
Meeting ID: 30543

Agenda:
1. Roll Call
2. Accept, Amend or Reject Previous Meeting Minutes:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=3531&day=1077015600
3. Work in Progress:
	a. Represetation Guides:
	  i. HTML / RTF: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00008.html
		Comments:
		1)Status: New,  From Shigemichi:  Entity References - Character Entities
		http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00023.html
		2)Status: New,  From Shigemichi: CDATA Parsing
		http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00021.html
  	  ii. WinRes (John, Yves) - > http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200312/msg00014.html
	  iii. Resx (Enda, Gerard) ->http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00018.html
	  iv. Java Property Resource Bundles (Tony)- ?
	  v. Java Properties (John)  - ?
	  vi. XForms ( Andrzej ) -> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00007.html
	b. Change Management (Proposal Process)
	  i. Updated Process (Tony) ->http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200403/msg00005.html
	  ii. Submission Form (John) http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00019.html
4. Bugs,  problem reports,  etc.
	a. 'choice' in the "ElemType_header"http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00024.html (John)
5. Status Report from Segmentation SC (Magnus)
6. XLIFF Generic XML parser (Bryan)
7. All Other Business.
8. Next XLIFF teleconference scheduled for Tuesday, 20 Apr, 2004 at 4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST.

Minutes:
1. Roll Call
There were 14 members present as recorded in Kavi
Apologies: david Pooley, Andrzej

2. Previous Meeting Minutes wereapproved as a correct record.
proposed by Yves, seconded by Peter

3. Work in Progress:
a. Represetation Guides:
i. HTML / RTF: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00008.html
Yves has been dealing with this. He is going to solicit more feedback from the group

1)Status: New, From Shigemichi: Entity References - Character Entities
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00023.html
It was decided that Bryan should take a look at how this could be done.

2)Status: New, From Shigemichi: CDATA Parsing
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00021.html

ii. WinRes (John, Yves) - > http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200312/msg00014.html
nothing new to report

iii. Resx (Enda, Gerard) ->http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00018.html
Gerard is working with Enda on this. We discussed whether Resx and WinRes should join together. It was decided to keep this seperate.

iv. Java Property Resource Bundles (Tony)- ?
v. Java Properties (John) - ?
John will send an example to the group.

vi. XForms ( Andrzej ) -> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00007.html
Andrzej was not present at the meeting
b. Change Management (Proposal Process)
i. Updated Process (Tony) ->http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200403/msg00005.html
Tony introduced the document which he drafted on change management. It was proposed by Gerard that we accept this document. This was agreed unaminously.

ii. Submission Form (John) http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00019.html

4. Bugs, problem reports, etc.
a. 'choice' in the "ElemType_header"http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200402/msg00024.html (John)
Bryan is looking into how we can resolve this and there will be a proposal for our next meeting.

5. Status Report from Segmentation SC (Magnus)
Magnus reported that the segmentation sub committee has had a number of meetings since the last TC meeting. Magnus has been appointed Chair of the sub committee and Yves the secretary. The sub committee purpose is to recommend how segmentation can be handled within XLIFF.

6. XLIFF Generic XML parser (Bryan)
Bryan has developed an XLIFF generic XML parser which has shown to Tony and Yves and they asked him to share this with the rest of the group.

7. All Other Business. - none

8. Next XLIFF teleconference scheduled for Tuesday, 20 Apr, 2004 at 4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST.
This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Tuesday, 20 January 2004, 04:00pm to 05:30pm Greenwich Mean Time
Tuesday, 17 February 2004, 04:00pm to 05:30pm Greenwich Mean Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=3532

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.