Subject: Re: [xliff] Wiki Document related to "Generic Inline Markup"

----- "Rodolfo M. Raya" <rmraya@maxprograms.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:43:27 -0700
> <bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com> wrote:
>
> > (1) I think it would be great to let members add comments - to
> > document the discussion. But I recognize the need to not let the
> > pages become unmanageable (i.e., littered with unmanaged notes).
>
> Perhaps we could leave the pages without personal comments until we
> discuss each item in next meetings. Then, when we agree on an item,
> the
> "page keeper" records whatever we agreed upon on the wiki page and
> close the item.

As a general note to the TC process, I think it would be useful to (as a general rule) bring items of discussion up in emails and/or the wiki before meetings rather than spending the whole meeting going through a list with at times 'unprocessed' ideas being presented.

..waking up at 1AM for a meeting I want to make sure the time is well spent :)

cheers,
asgeir