Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: Draft Minutes for XLIFF TC

Hi Bryan, Yves,
I have just one point.
I think we agreed that we do not discourage adding new requirements. We
just set a specific deadline for the scope definition.
In fact, I think, we said that adding sub-bullets (possible answers) to
scope (including pros and cons and name of the proponent) AND adding
requirements is allowed between this and next meeting.

Correct me if I am wrong...
Regards
dF

David Filip, PMO
phone: +420-545552-203, mobile: +420-731-492244
Moravia Worldwide

-----Original Message-----
From: bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com
[mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:56 PM
To: ysavourel@translate.com
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] RE: Draft Minutes for XLIFF TC

Hi Yves,

Thanks so much for taking notes. If we hear no requests for edits from
the TC, I will post these in kavi.

ps. Sometimes I'm conflicted between spending so much of the TC's
conference time setting up "procedures" vs. doing actual work. I think
we're all eager to make some progress (i.e., solve XLIFF 2.0 issues and
fix/add features). But I think there is value in setting the foundation
with a sturdy plan - so the progress *sticks*. Please always feel free
to give me advise on striking the balance, if you have ideas. It's like
all those years I coached hockey teams. It took me a while to learn how
much time to spend teaching the players the drills, vs. getting them on
the ice and doing the drills.