Subject: Re: [xliff] Where we stand on conformance, and how to best resolve(RE: XLIFF TC Meeting 16 Nov 2010)

My position is substantially the same as Rodolfo’s, and I wouldn’t argue it either since you are all more invested than I am. (And I should be clear that I am not opposed to providing guidance for processing: rather I question whether it is an effective way to approach conformance verification.)

-Arle

On 11/15/10 15:08 , sic scripsit Rodolfo M. Raya:
003b01cb8500$d6eb4c30$84c1e490$@maxprograms.com" type="cite">

Hi Bryan,

I already presented my point of view regarding the inclusion of processing expectations in the conformance clause. I personally believe we should not try to comment on application conformance.

We spent too much time on this issue and there is no need to continue with the discussion. If the majority wants to include processing expectations in the conformance clause, I will not argue.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>

Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com