Subject: RE: [xliff] Extensibility methods

David,

>> So all of these elements, along with these inline
>> are currently defined as "core"?
>
> Yes David.
> Currently anything core is define here:
> http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/schemas/xliff_core_2.0.xsd

Actually, let me qualify this:

The inline elements listed in the draft or the schema are roughly the current consensus of the Inline markup SC, they still need to be voted on by the SC as its final proposal and submitted to the TC, where they would be voted on again by the TC.

I (and others) strongly believe they would be part of the core, but that still has to be officially recommended by the SC and accepted or not by the TC after.

We've included them in the draft just because we needed a place where we start working on the final description/definitions/etc. and it's nice to see that "in context".