Subject: Segmentation Modifications

Hi all,

I'm working on implementing the segmentation modification, in this case: un-segmenting.

I've attached several files before (_in) and after (_out). Could you tell me if any of the results is not what you would expect?

The modifications: the tool joins all segments/ignorable elements in each unit as long as the unit has no segment with
canResegment='no'.