OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

xliff message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: 20 January 2015 meeting minutes (thanks Peter)

XLIFF TC meeting 20th January 2015

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
  A. Roll call
9 members present as recorded in Kavi.

  B. Approve meeting minutes, 16 December 2014
The minutes were approved as a correct record – Proposed by Bryan and seconded by David.

  C. Member Review of Proposed Submission of XLIFF v2.0 to ISO TC 37
The review for proposing XLIFF as an ISO proposal has started and we do not need to do anything with it for the moment. Bryan thanked the P&L committee for their work here.

(* indicates new since last meeting)
II XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)
David reported that 2.1 is delayed as there was not so much progress made over Christmas.

  A. Provenance and Change Track Module (Yves)

  B. ITS: Preserve space and Language Information
There is a proposal to not allow any white space handling on inline. We would use an ITS inline attribute but not for space. David and Yves agreed with this approach. Yves agreed we did not need an attribute. The next step is for a formal proposal from Yves.

  C. ITS IG Call 2014-11-10 - Yves

  D. Terminology data category - Yves
  E. ITS IG ACTION-56: Do write up of processing its+xliff files - Yves
  F. Provenance Data Category - Yves
  G. ITS module section(s) in the specification (Yves)
  H. *Template/Model for TBX Mapping with XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0 (DavidF)
  I. A quick note on "Notes" (DavidF)
  J. ITS Module URI (Yves)
  K. Comment on B.2.1.2 Inline Elements section (Yves)

We could not discuss all items because Fredrick was unable to attend this meeting.

Sourosh will follow up with comments on the mailing list.

Last week we agreed we would continue our momentum on the mailing list about inline elements. Please look out for this.

III Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)
P&L report
David reported that there would be a P&L meeting following this one. The major issue is Berlin Loc World. There have been good retweets of information on this. David said there were a lot of positive signs with this conference. So far no submissions.

Bryan is submitting a paper.

Lucia will be doing a new survey on 2.0 adoption.

The Multilingual Digital summitt will take place in Riga this April: http://rigasummit2015.com/

IV Current and New Business (0:55 - )
David suggested we should look at a revised schedule for 2.1.
Bryan will look at this ahead of the next meeting.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]