Subject: XLIFF TC Meetings - December and January availability

Hello,

During today’s meeting, we have discussed the possibility of returning to our traditional bimonthly meetings, as there are some issues/requests that might to be addressed quicker than the current monthly timeframe.

I propose that we take a vote on this topic.

While we wait for that decision, and taking into account the upcoming Christmas holidays. I also suggest that we use a doodle to check the members’ availability for the December and January meetings.

https://doodle.com/poll/b23ihyymzugvspw2?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Could you please vote before the end of this week?

Thank you and regards,

Lucía