xmile message

Subject: Very rough draft of section 5: Display and interface structure

Hello Folks,

As promised I have put together the 'very rough draft' of section 5: Display and interface structure.

I have not applied any styles etc to this draft as I felt it was a distraction at this point.  I will be happy to apply any OASIS styles etc once Karim creates the document that we discussed a few days ago based off of the document that OASIS has provided us.

In this section I tried to cover all of the broad underlying assumptions behind all visual XMILE objects and I tried to specify all of the commonly used objects/concepts in the display/interface specification.

Please feel free to share any comments/suggestions via e-mail.  At the moment I would please ask that no direct edits to the document are performed until it can be placed in the proper place in version control.  I say this because I am not prepared to merge in a bunch of changes.

Best,

Billy