Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Trusted Resolution

a] I've certainly encountered cases where I wished I had client
authentication on resolution requests, but I've avoided because DNS
doesn't have that concept and authentication in general is a can of
worms. I'd be interested in reading a draft.

b] I don't know enough to comment about HTTP headers, but I'll ask for
internal opinions at Epok and get back to you.

c] I don't follow. How does this differ from the current proposal, where
XRIAuthority contains an optional ds:KeyInfo element to convey the
signing key of the next authority?