Subject: Some info about Boston XML World conference and our meeting

I'm beginning to think that I might not hear back from the conference
organizers (Interdoc) today. Here is some information about XML World so
that you can start planning.

Conference web site:
http://www.xmlworld.org/welcome.htm
If you click on the "Registration" item, you'll see how you can sign up for
a free (before 21 August) exhibits-only pass. They also have a one-day
conference registration for those who want to attend sessions during a
quick trip. As you can see under the "Conference" link, the morning meeting
for us will overlap an all-keynote morning featuring Tim Berners-Lee.

I'm ready to hear about time constraints from all the committee members.
The trial balloon proposal is to have our formal meeting be 9:30 to 11:30
AM EDT at Lotus, and we can eat at Legal Seafood in Cambridge or at the one
in Boston, then be at the conference for 1:00 PM. Here are the questions:
1. Will you be participating live or over the phone?
2. Do you have any constraints on the start time of the meeting?
3. Do you have any constraints on the end time of the meeting?

I think that we should call an XSL BOF for Thursday at lunchtime. If we get
our "open discussion on XSLT/XPath conformance testing" scheduled for
Wednesday night, all irrelevant questions can be referred to the BOF.
.................David Marston