Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Summary of minutes regarding assembly

Thanks, Bob! This is very helpful. It has been a long road, but hopefully we
are close to the finish line?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson |  Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | API and
Integration - Strategy
Ph: +1-970-282-1952  | M: +1-720-663-7268 |
scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com