dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Discussion on outstanding issues for the core.

A couple of  questions,

1. I would substitute mentions to DTDs by DTDs or Schemas,
just for avoiding questions.

2 should the DTD (XML schema) being necessarily transmited or
could also be possible just incorporate a URI pointing to the place
where it is published? I would initially be in favour of allowing both
mechanisms.

Juan Carlos.