dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Is a single <Schema> element adequate?

Hi Trevor -

I had accepted bloated payloads as a result of transfering schemas
inline :) I even wrote the code to do it, but based on what you are
saying it looks like I may have misunderstood the intended usage of
the <Schema> element.

> I think it's possible to chop down such a schema into a single
> one that contains everything needed?

I have never had to that. You wouldn't have an example handy?

Regards,
Tommy