Subject: Re: 1. Domains -- as written from Phase 0

> RDF first order predicate logic, as I understand it, has the
> ability to denote AND through the use of contexts (cf.
> NQuads, [1]), NOT through simple negation (is(x,False)),
> but I'm not sure about OR and XOR.

Ugh, I have a NOT and an AND, and yet I can't create an OR using NAND? Dear
oh dear.

   { { :x a :y } a log:Falsehood . { :z a :y } a log:Falsehood }
   a log:Falsehood .

It is NOT true that "x is a y" is false AND "z is a y" is false
   => either "x is a y" OR "z is a y"

And it took one of TimBL's DesignIssues [1] to convince me of that!

[1] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Toolbox

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer