Subject: Introduction

Hi to all,

I want to introduce myself to the list. I am a German living in Portugal and
working as a Change-Management-Consultant for European Companies (like
Deutsche Telekom). My interest in Human ML lies in the application for
modelling and communicating human change processes in individuals, teams and
companies. One of my working areas at the moment is the management and
measurement of culture in companies (keyword: High-Performance-Culture).
Basically I am trained in Business-Administration but had additional
training in various soft-factor related fields like NLP.

As a start I will read the existing material for Human ML and join the
discussion when I am up-to-date. If you are interested in my work feel free
to visit my homepage http://www.vreedom.com/eindex.htm

Best wishes and hoping for creative collaboration

Stephan

---------------
"Fehler? Gibt´s nicht. Es ist Deine Gitarre, es sind Deine Finger, also
spiel was Du willst." (Frank Zappa)
Lesen Sie mein neustes E-Book auf www.active-books.de
Stephan Magnus
Digital Change