openc2-actuator message

Subject: FW: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [openc2-actuator] Firewall Profile: Purpose and Scope

Another out of band comment I received

From: Brule, Joseph M
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:41 AM

My original thought was ‘applicable to’ is a superset of ‘required and optional’ and the first set of bullets were ‘purpose’ and the other bullets were ‘scope’.  However in the interest of being concise, your comments sound logical to me.  I will go on the googledoc and try to capture your points.  Make it a point to go to the googledoc and make sure that I captured your concerns accurately.

Misc note;  I am NOT looking the proverbial gift horse in the mouth, but in a perfect world, it would be good ot have you modify the googledoc.  Avoids anything being lost in the translation….

Thank you

VR

Joe B