tag message

Subject: Re: Starting an issues list?

> I passed it
> through the W3C online schema validator and found I got
> a few warnings because there are places where simpleContent
> is specified as having mixed content (mixed content when
> there are no child elements, I think that means).

OK, I found the causes of these 'warnings' and could correct
them easily enough but that would warrant another draft of just
the markup spec and the schema. I think it's worth this very
minor change just to avoid misunderstanding of the important
schema, even though it does not affect instances.

I'll send out new drafts of the schema and the spec in a few
hours time.

Best regards

Steve
---