tag message

Subject: Re: Starting an issues list?

All I will do with these non-substantive changes
to the schema (separate and inline) is change
those places where we have

	<xs:complexType name="***Shared_type" mixed="true">
		<xs:simpleContent>
			<xs:extension base="***_type">
				<xs:attribute name="conflict" type="***ConflictCode_type"/>
			</xs:extension>
		</xs:simpleContent>
	</xs:complexType>

	<xs:complexType name="***Shared_type">
		<xs:simpleContent>
			<xs:extension base="***_type">
				<xs:attribute name="conflict" type="***ConflictCode_type"/>
			</xs:extension>
		</xs:simpleContent>
	</xs:complexType>

(where '***' is 'predicate', 'target', 'var', etc)

This change has little effect - it only improves the
clarity of the schema and the fidelity to the spec
representation. The 'mixed=true' is just ignored
by schema processors/parsers. Just as well to
remove it though I think.

Best regards

Steve
---