tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] TAML Conformance Rewording

Mary,

I have an action item to find out what it will take to have a TAG TC JIRA
project enabled so that we may track issues and public comment resolution
with regard to the 3 Test Assertions documents being marched toward CD and
Public Review Drafts.

I have recommended that to the TC for having a way to manage issues, errata
research, and so on.

I assume that the setup of the Co-Chairs and the Editor with appropriate
rights is standard procedure.

Are there other questions that we need to answer to get this going?

 - Dennis