tag message

Subject: Re: Starting an issues list?

Or I'm considering changing it to a better schema expression

	<xs:complexType name="sourceDocument_type">
		<xs:simpleContent>
			<xs:extension base="xs:normalizedString">
				<xs:attribute name="revision" type="xs:normalizedString"/>
				<xs:attribute name="version" type="xs:normalizedString"/>
				<xs:anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="skip"/>
			</xs:extension>
		</xs:simpleContent>
	</xs:complexType>

to avoid the mixed content, in which case the spec will read

<sourceDocument
  revision ? = 'xsd:normalizedString'
  version ? = 'xsd:normalizedString'
{any attributes with non-schema namespace . . .}>
 Content: xsd:string
</sourceDocument>

This seems better and improves the mapping to the model.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green