ubl-l10n message

Subject: UBL Event at Tokyo

Dear Anne Hendry,

Would you please register an event regarding my UBL presentation at UBL
Event Calendar?

Date: April 15, 2004
Event: XML Consortium Seminar, Tokyo
Speaker: Yukinori Saito of ECOM
Title: Current Status of Electronic Commerce in Japan, and the Prospects of
XML based Electronic Commerce System
Duration: 70 minutes
Contents: I will explain mainly the Current Status of Electronic Commerce in
Japan, and the Prospects of XML based Electronic Commerce System. I will
make general explanation regarding ebXML and UBL as an important e-business
framework and the standard business document.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570