ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Re: Slovak UBL translation

Hello Jon,

I just compared my update check list with Ken's test results:

- Errata 01 2.01 section: I accidentally skipped this change (as reported
by JPLSC).
- Errata 01 6.06 section: As showed in my check list I accidentally not
completed the fixies.
- Errata 01 6.07 section: I accidentally skipped this change.

I think my eyes where crossed after the whole revision... I hope I can
repair to this by applying changes again to all templates.

At this point I expect that Spain and Japan already started the revision,
so I please ask them to provide a zip with all revised templates, and I'll
return with a new revision containing missing changes highlighted with
another color "green".

If you agree we can complete this fix asap.

Attached my original update check list where I highlighted only Errata 01
changes I applied to the IDD.

Roberto

> At 2008-07-08 23:29 +0200, Roberto Cisternino wrote:
>>Hello Ken,
>>
>>as discussed today I confirm the "FALSE" UBL Name mistake has been
>>accidentally skipped during my Errata 01 evaluation.
>>
>>The description of that part was not catching my eyes, sorry.
>>
>>As I had to identify just IDD changes it is possible I forgot something.
>>
>>However I originally sent an Excel check list with all UBL 2.0 Errata 01
>>changes I applied to the IDD.
>>
>>I suggest to compare my check list with the original Errata 01.
>
> I think a manual check of such a large amount of information is very
> time consuming.  Using the OOo library from my web site, I was able
> to very quickly mechanically compare your stylesheet cells with the
> updated UBL 2.0 stylesheet cells.
>
> The differences are below (and attached) when I compare the "-DE" IDD
> files in your /tmp/master directory (indicated on rows starting with
> "<") to the stylesheet cells in the UBL 2.0 Updated package
> (indicated on rows starting with ">").
>
> I would be pleased to rerun my mechanical comparison of the files
> when you release a set of revised IDD templates.
>
> . . . . . . . . . . .  Ken
>
> UBL-Catalogue-2.0.txt
> 7c7
> < 7 -- Catalogue. Name -- Name -- A name given to a catalogue. -- 0..1 --
> BBIE
> ---
>  > 7 -- Catalogue. Name -- Name -- Text that identifies the Catalogue
> to business users. -- 0..1 -- BBIE

Errata 01 - Section 6.07 (This hasn't been cached my eyes, sorry)

> 13c13
> < 13 -- Catalogue. Description. Text -- Description -- A description
> of the catalogue. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 13 -- Catalogue. Description. Text -- Description -- Textual
> description of the document instance. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> UBL-CatalogueDeletion-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 12c12
> < 12 -- Catalogue Deletion. Description. Text -- Description --
> Describes the Catalogue Deletion. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 12 -- Catalogue Deletion. Description. Text -- Description --
> Textual description of the document instance. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> UBL-CatalogueItemSpecificationUpdate-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 13c13
> < 13 -- Catalogue Item Specification Update. Description. Text --
> Description -- A description of the Catalogue Revision. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 13 -- Catalogue Item Specification Update. Description. Text --
> Description -- Textual description of the document instance. -- 0..n --
> BBIE
> UBL-CataloguePricingUpdate-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 13c13
> < 13 -- Catalogue Pricing Update. Description. Text -- Description --
> Describes the Catalogue Revision. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 13 -- Catalogue Pricing Update. Description. Text -- Description
> -- Textual description of the document instance. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> UBL-CertificateOfOrigin-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 9c9
> < 9 -- Certificate Of Origin. Description. Text -- Description --
> Textual description of a Certificate Of Origin. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 9 -- Certificate Of Origin. Description. Text -- Description --
> Textual description of the document instance. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> UBL-ForwardingInstructions-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 11c11
> < 11 -- Forwarding Instructions. Description. Text -- Description --
> Description of the type of Forwarding Instructions. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 11 -- Forwarding Instructions. Description. Text -- Description --
> Textual description of the document instance. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> UBL-PackingList-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 10c10
> < 10 -- Packing List. Description. Text -- Description -- Textual
> description of a Packing List. -- 0..1 -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 10 -- Packing List. Description. Text -- Description -- Textual
> description of the document instance. -- 0..1 -- BBIE
> UBL-TransportationStatus-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 11c11
> < 11 -- Transportation Status. Description. Text -- Description --
> Textual description of a status message. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 11 -- Transportation Status. Description. Text -- Description --
> Textual description of the document instance. -- 0..n -- BBIE
> UBL-Waybill-2.0.txt

Errata 01 - Section 6.06

> 3c3
> < 3 -- Waybill. Customization Identifier. Identifier -- FALSE --
> Identifies a user-defined customization of UBL for a specific use. --
> 0..1 -- BBIE
> ---
>  > 3 -- Waybill. Customization Identifier. Identifier --
> CustomizationID -- Identifies a user-defined customization of UBL for
> a specific use. -- 0..1 -- BBIE

Errata 01 - Section 2.01 - Ok this is the missing change reported by JPLSC.

--
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc

IDD_fixies_check_list.doc