ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Where to go from here

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> Thanks for the debate.  Please decide and we'll move on with
> user testing.  We can change it all for PRD2 if you wish.

That's the key point to keep in mind here.  PRD1 is not dictating
a solution, it's asking for testing and input.  Given the Security
SC's decision about which method to try, we can (if you think it's
a good idea) include the other approaches in the PRD1
documentation so that reviewers can consider them as well.

Alternatively, we can remove XAdES from PRD1 and issue it as a
separate draft with a request for comments.

Jon