ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Where to go from here

So if PRD1 does not dictate a solution, maybe we could include both approaches so that we can continue this good debate with others and finally get more "global" solution for PRD2.

I think the line started by Roberto identifying requirements and their solution is maybe the best approach to get to the simplest hence complete solution.

Best regards,
Oriol