Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: [virtio-comment] virtio networking collaboration meeting: call for agenda

Thanks, Michael. I knew the TC operates that way so I found the exchange confusing.Â

The key issue here is IPR commitments that go with contributions. When someone makes a contribution to the TC - chunk of code or whatever - their IPR has to be covered. For TC members, they are committed by joining and being on the roster. For any non-TC members, contribution has to be done via the comment list to gain the equivalent commitment. That protection for the TC and Oasis is the key thing I look for.Â