Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: [virtio-comment] virtio networking collaboration meeting: call for agenda

Well this is why I said:
>     Neither can material be solely
>     presented in such a meeting or in the doc linked - it has to be posted
>     to the mailing list to be considered for inclusion in the specification.

This should serve to protect the IPR - while people can discuss
whatever, for things to be in the spec they have to be on list.

As an additional precaution, I think that while subscribing to list is
one way to agree to the feedback license, another is simply asking
anyone who is not a TC member to confirm.

Just in case, I also suggested to Eugenio that anyone discussing issues
connected to a virtio spec is presented with a reminder along the lines
of:

    By joining the meeting, participants agree that any information shared in the
    meeting will be considered submitted by them to the VIRTIO TC, according
    the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy
    https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr

Hope this helps.