Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: [virtio-comment] RE: RE: RE: RE: [RFC] virtio-net: support access and control the member devices

True, for us, at this point we do not have plan to expose virtio switch device because users are not blocked on it.

> Re:queues - it's not by chance that we have multiple admin queues.
> So driver can dedicate one queue to filtering commands if that's felt to be
> important.

Admin queue currently do not send non admin command of the device.
Would you propose admin queue for something else also for rtc or console or cryto device and indicate its role so device can understand what is coming to it.