wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsrf] Re: [wsn] WS-Addressing submitted to W3C as input

> I'm not sure how this ambiguity has been clarified. It is just a
> submission (with clear IRP decl.) not a standard (yes, I know so is SOAP
> 1.1 and WSDL 1.1 -- but that does not mean that we make the same mistake
> thrice :-) ).
I don;t think WSDL 1.1 or SOAP 1.1 was or is a mistake.  I don't think adopting

WS-Addressing as submitted is a mistake either.

So, while the WG in W3C gets formed and produces its work, my claim is that
we should move to WS-Addressing as submitted to W3C (resolving issue WSRF43)
and not continue to consider some abstract wrapper over the EPR as the
"ws-reference" suggestions discussed at the F2F.

With regards the addition of reference properties, we will need to consider
if in fact they are needed at all in WSRF.  I suspect that existing implementations
will have to update to the new WS-Addressing anyway, but this update appears
relatively minor.

sgg
++++++++
Steve Graham