Subject: RE: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC Meeting

All,

The OASIS server seems to be down. If at meeting time it is still down, I will ask Yves to resend the login information to our email addresses.

Meanwhile, I added two items to today’s agenda, listed below.

-----Original Appointment-----
From: tc_admin@oasis-open.org [mailto:tc_admin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 6:04 PM
Subject: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC Meeting
When: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 11:00 AM-12:00 PM America/New_York.
Where:

Submitter's message
* updated agenda items
-- Bryan Schnabel
Event Title: XLIFF TC Meeting
  ________________________________
Date: Tuesday, 04 November 2014, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Description
Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
  ________________________________
Agenda
I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
  A. Roll call
  B. Approve meeting minutes, 21 October 2014     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201411/msg00010.html
  C. XLIFF 2.0 as an ISO standard
  D. Provisional media type registration passed
       https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=2687
  E. Deadline for proposing new XLIFF 2.1 features

(* indicates new, not acted upon, since last meeting)
II XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)
  A. Versions and Modules - Yves
  B. *Provenance and Change Track Module (Yves)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00045.html
  C. *ITS: Preserve space and Language Information
       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00054.html
  D. *Quick question on trgLang (Ryan)
       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00061.html
  E. *@disabled in Validation Module. Fix example. Add constraint? (Bryan)
       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201411/msg00000.html
  F. TBX – XLIFF Mapping (URL TBD) (DavidF)

III Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)

IV Current and New Business (0:55 - )

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

<< File: ical_38664.ics >>  << File: ATT00001.txt >>