xri message

Subject: Re: Mime type for XRD/Site-meta signature file

Title: Re: Mime type for XRD/Site-meta signature file
(moving this thread to XRI TC)

Some questions:

Is S/MIME adopted? It seems to work very similarly to what we are looking for, though using multiparts and not links.
Do we have an idea how the current status of adoption for PKCS #7 in libraries and platforms?
How much signature metadata do we need to build into XRD?

EHL