bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] WSRP and EPR?

Rex,

Just this short note has been very useful.  We were already looking at JSR168
with XForms as a possible in the solution mix - this encourages me to look
further there.  Being able to deploy this via the Registry would be absolutely
perfect.

Suddenly this is coming into focus rather more than I'd thought when posing the
question!

I have added the 19th to my calendar.

Thanks, DW

http://drrw.net