Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Potential table 3.1.2.7

Hello,

Here is another try at 3.1.2.7.  No tables this time!

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group

Title: OASIS CGM Open specification - WebCGM 2.0 - WebCGM Intelligent Content

3.1.2.7 Summary of behaviors

The follwoing is informative summary and is intended to provide references to where the normative picture and object behaviors are defined.

For links that are specified with a URI and have CGM as a target object behaviors may be specified as described in section 3.1.2.4

For HTML to CGM links the picture behavior is defined by the HTML target attribute of the <A> tag [ref 3.1.2.2]. The picBehavior will be ignored [ref 3.1.1.2].

For CGM to HTML links the picture behavior is to use the optional third parameter of the linkuri application structure [ref 3.2.2.3]. Valid values of this parameter are described in 3.1.1.4.

For CGM to CGM links the preferred method of specifying picture behavior is to use the optional third parameter of the linkuri application structure [ref 3.2.2.3]. Encoding the picture behavior in the first parameter of the linkuri application structure is discouraged [ref 3.2.2.3].

For DOM script to CGM links the src attribute of the WebCGMMetafile interface specifies the URI of the image. Specifiy behavior as part of the URI is prohibited [ref 5.7.3].

XCF to CGM links are prohibited. However, an XCF may edit an existing linkuri application structure [ref 3.2.2.3].